Evidence-based workshop series:
- This is an option that can be embedded in ongoing programmes where the focus is on supporting long term healthy habit maintenance. This can work well as a series or in combination with other workshops on health-related topics. This tends to be my most popular workshop offer for companies and comes as a series of three workshops (45-60 minutes in length).
- Session 1: The Science of Motivation I - building habit skills
In this session, I take employees on a journey from the science of motivation, through to how to overcome the most prevalent habit myths. By the end of this session, employees will have created a healthy habit roadmap for creating and implementing sustainable change.
- Session 2: The Science of Motivation II - it’s your environment that counts
This session will explain the science behind distracted eating, critical self-talk and provide insight into how to mobilise employees physical, social and mental environment to make the healthier choice the easier choice.
- Session 3: The Science of Motivation III - The art of creating lasting change
In this session, I will discuss how to apply the key evidence-based tools to help support your employee’s ongoing success at implementing your healthy habit goals. By the end of this session, employees will have created a system for lasting habit change.
These can be delivered as a single workshop (45-60minutes in length) or as a series of three.
- The Art and Science of Motivation (a condensed version of the three workshops above)
- The science behind making your health goals last
- Evidence-based ways to create meaningful goals and overcome your longstanding barriers to change
- How to stop making the same resolutions and start taking sustainable steps
- Self-care in a Frantic World; how self-kindness gets you to your goals faster and helps you stay there longer
- The science behind why kindness is a cornerstone habit to all that we do
- How critical self-talk can undermine personal productivity and happiness
- How to overcome negative self-talk and personal image to be more effective and driven in your life
- The research-driven tactics for modifying your mental mistakes to gain back control of your health and happiness
- Intelligent Eating; a journey from mindless to mindful eating
- Learn how distracted eating might be affecting your health;
- How to differentiate between emotional and physical hunger (and what to do about it)
- Evidence-based mindful eating practice to incorporate into your work day
By the end of each workshop, employees will leave having created their personal habit blueprint to support the longevity of their own healthy habit journey.
1:1 Habit Coaching:
I regularly run habit coaching pop-ups and clinics for companies.
- Pop-ups tend to be a day of 30-minute sample sessions for relevant team members to support them in executing on any existing wellbeing programmes and embedding the skills that they have learnt from any existing elements of the programme. The purpose of the pop-ups is often to support the harder to reach employees to engage in an existing programme.
- Clinics tend to be monthly 1:1 sessions of 45-minutes over a period of 3-12 months. These are much more in-depth sessions that are often offered to support the legacy of a health programme after it has been completed in the interest of creating long term habit change.