Guest Podcast: Ridiculously Human Podcast
So I recently sat down with Gareth on the Ridiculously Human podcast and we had a BLAST!
This conversation, however, is quite different to my usual podcsst conversations as we discussed many other fascinating topics. I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did!
Discussion Topics: What you will discover from listening to this Podcast:
- Why her accent doesn’t sound like the Queen anymore
- Reassessing your own behaviour
- Being disconnected from your inner intuition
- Is confidence lacking in society?
- The commonality of humans wants and needs
- Training your mind towards positivity
- Supporting people wanting to change
- Your personal self-awareness practise
- Being a better leader
- Positive behaviour change in humans due to covid
- Why tolerance is a weak trait
- How to have better relationships
- Why communication skills are so important
- Does work/life balance exist?
- The Four Burners Theory
- Seeking Joy in chores and everyday life
- Finding out more about Behaviour Change Science
Listen here: Ridiculously Human Podcast #127 or on Apple
Book my free implementation clinic
Looking to learn more about how to improve engagement and outcomes in your digital app or product?
Once a month I offer a small number of free 30-min implementation clinics to help selected organizations by providing behavioural insights/tackling engagement issues with their products/services. Places for these clinics are strictly limited if you want a slot you can apply here