Guest Podcast: How To Build Healthy, High-Vibe Habits for Life with Amy Rushworth
Amy is a dear friend of mine and it was a delight to be invited onto her podcast to talk about my favourite subject - healthy habits. She's a total inspiration in terms of her positivity and confidence, and we talked about so much. A few highlights to mention are:
- The relationship between self-kindness and behaviour change
- Understanding that your environment is more influential than willpower or discipline
- Focussing on your values - they are key to creating lasting habits and finding happiness
- Why it's important to stop restricting and start replacing, identifying habit triggers along the way
- Techniques for making healthy changes
The key message in this podcast is that choosing healthy habits shouldn't be a punishment. You can find lifelong habits that bring you joy. Which is what this podcast is full of. I hope you enjoy it.
To find out more about Amy or to listen to more of her podcasts, click here: https://www. amyrushworth.com/
The FREE Habits masterclass is now live
The free masterclass (+ free habit blueprint) is now live. Find out how it can support you to create lasting changes to your health.