Episode 15: Can you celebrate what you gain?
Can you celebrate what you gain?
Hannah, a highly regarded personal trainer reached out to the Bite-Sized Habits Podcast as she felt the philosophy of the podcast was really aligned with her own. In particular in terms of having an accessible, realistic yet evidence-based approach to building healthy habits. Once I found out about her own personal journey I knew I just had to have Hannah on the podcast. And she didn’t disappoint.
In this episode you will learn:
• The importance of celebrating your successes and the amazing fiterversay that Hannah has each year
• How to step away from a perfectionist mindset and define what consistency means for you
• The importance of focusing on what you gain from healthy habits for long term success, not what is taken away
Key questions you could ask yourself to enhance your own healthy habits based on this episode include:
• How can you celebrate the process, applaud yourself for sticking with your goals? Could you create your own health anniversary?
• How can you start to define what consistency means for you?
• How can you focus on the journey of health rather than a particular destination, How can you add more, focus on what you gain, and create gain orientated goals?
I honestly couldn’t get enough of Hannah’s healthy habit insights. Her knowledge on her own and others behaviour is exceptional and her ability to experiment with what works for her is so impressive. I know you will get a huge amount of value from this episode on celebrating what you gain with Hannah Buddle.
Hannah's website is: http://fitpersonaltraining.uk/blog
Kick start your healthy habits
Start making lasting changes to your health in just 5 days!
In the free 5-day Bite Sized Habits challenge, you’re going to walk away with the tools you need to start creating healthy habits that stick. Get the evidence-based, research-backed blueprint for making lasting positive changes in your life.