Are you looking for a speaker who both understands the research, and can communicate it in a way that is easily digestable for everyone?
I focus on ensuring my talks are easy to understand, relevant to my audience and a thoroughly enjoyable experience. This page gives an outline of my speaking specialities, and how you can book me as a speaker.
Where I speak:
- I lecture weekly at St Mary’s University, London, in behaviour
change and lifestyle management.
- I regularly run seminars, workshops and behaviour change training
for corporations, small businesses, charities and health and
- I frequently speak at events, conferences and to private
Below is a list of my most requested talks. This list is not exhaustive, and I’d like to emphasise that I always customise my talks for the specific audience at hand to make it most relevant to their goals and lifestyle. However, I’m not your typical chalk and talk type speaker, I like to empower the audience so that by the end of the talk they have a head start on the road to changing their behaviours.
Keynote topics include:
- Habit Change
- How to get the mindset for success and stay there
- Build healthier habits in 7 steps
- How to break bad habits and make new healthier ones
- Weight Loss
- The truth - What the scientific evidence (not the media) tells us is effective for long-term weight loss success
- The Willpower Myth
- Why maintenance should always be the goal and how to achieve it
- Behaviour change psychology
- What works to change health behaviours?
- How to help your clients adopt and maintain healthier
Dublin City University Alumni Event
Well Aware Workplace Wellbeing Panel
State Street Global
Small Changes, Big results. How to create healthy habits that last all of 2018