Are you looking for a speaker who both understands the research, and can communicate it in a way that is easily digestable for everyone?
I focus on ensuring my talks are easy to understand, relevant to my audience and a thoroughly enjoyable experience. This page gives an outline of my speaking specialities, and how you can book me as a speaker.
Where I speak:
- I lecture weekly at St Mary’s University, London, in behaviour
change and lifestyle management.
- I regularly run seminars, workshops and behaviour change training
for corporations, small businesses, charities and health and
- I frequently speak at events, conferences and to private
Below is a list of my most requested talks. This list is not exhaustive, and I’d like to emphasise that I always customise my talks for the specific audience at hand to make it most relevant to their goals and lifestyle. However, I’m not your typical chalk and talk type speaker, I like to empower the audience so that by the end of the talk they have a head start on the road to changing their behaviours.
Keynote topics include:
- Habit Change
- How to get the mindset for success and stay there
- Build healthier habits in 7 steps
- How to break bad habits and make new healthier ones
- Weight Loss
- The truth - What the scientific evidence (not the media) tells us is effective for long-term weight loss success
- The Willpower Myth
- Why maintenance should always be the goal and how to achieve it
- Behaviour change psychology
- What works to change health behaviours?
- How to help your clients adopt and maintain healthier