Are you looking for a speaker who both understands the research, and can communicate it in a way that is easily digestable for everyone?
I focus on ensuring my talks are easy to understand, relevant to my audience and a thoroughly enjoyable experience.
The Art and Science of Motivation
- The science behind making your health goals last
- Evidence-based ways to create meaningful goals and overcome your longstanding barriers to change
- How to stop making the same resolutions and start taking sustainable steps
Self-care in a Frantic World; how self-kindness gets you to your goals faster and helps you stay there longer
- The science behind why kindness is a cornerstone habit to all that we do
- How critical self-talk can undermine personal productivity and happiness
- How to overcome negative self-talk and personal image to be more effective and driven in your life
Intelligent Eating; a journey from mindless to mindful eating
- Learn how distracted eating might be affecting your health;
- How to differentiate between emotional and physical hunger (and what to do about it)
- Evidence-based mindful eating practice to incorporate into your work day
By the end of each workshop, participants will leave having created their personal habit blueprint to support the longevity of their own healthy habit journey.
3-part motivation series
- Session 1: The Science of Motivation I - building habit skills
- Session 2: The Science of Motivation II - it’s your environment that counts
- Session 3: The Science of Motivation III - The art of creating lasting change
Other Keynote topics include:
- How to get the mindset for success and stay there
- Build healthier habits in 7 steps
- How to break bad habits and make new healthier ones
- How to manage your weight without dieting
- The willpower myth
- How to harness behaviour change psychology to create lasting changes in your workplace
- Workplace wellbeing, what works to change health behaviours?
- Workplace wellbeing how to support a wellbeing programme to help make it last