The problem is that many of us go about making healthy changes in the wrong way.
We assume we need to rely on willpower, we need to critic and punish ourselves into change, that if we want to make big changes to our health that we have to suffer for it.
The research shows us that this isn’t true.
Diets, restriction, calorie counting all take far too much effort and lets face it they are miserable. Whats most frustrating is not only are they hard to follow they only result in changes for a month or two yet over the long term they often lead to poorer health and and weight gain. They are a quick fix solution that don’t address the underlying drivers of your behaviour, your lack of confidence, your harsh self-judgement and ultimately your relationship with food and yourself.
Having spent over 10 years researching what helps us create lifelong healthy habits, I’m here to show you that there is another evidence based, more intelligent and kinder way to reach your health goals and importantly stay there.
If you feel like:
- You lack willpower, motivation and consistency
- You’ve lost your self confidence in your ability to ever make a healthy lifestyle work for you
- If you want to give up dieting for good and finally make your healthy habits stick
- If you want to help create the headspace where you don’t have to constantly beat yourself up about your choices
- You want to let go of the battle with your all or nothing mindset
- If you’re sick of calorie counting, restriction, slimming clubs and self-esteem being based on what your current weight is
Then this is the course for you.